“DELL” Off-Campus For Freshers : BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA : 2012 & 2013 Batch : Registration Open till 5th November, 2012
Emax invites registrations from B.Tech CSE/IT/ECE/EIE & BCA/MCA Candidates Batch 2012 & 2013 for Placement in Dell
Emax Group of Institutions invites registrations (Registration Open till 5th November, 2012 Monday)
from B.Tech CSE/IT/ECE/EIE & BCA/MCA Candidates Batch 2012 & 2013 for Placement in Dell as detailed below :
Name of the Company : Dell International Services
Profile of the Company :
Dell Inc. is an American multinational computer technology corporation based in 1 Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.[Dell is listed at number 44 in the Fortune 500 list. It is the third largest PC vendor in the world after HP and Lenovo.
Dell has grown by both increasing its customer base and through acquisitions since its inception; notable mergers and acquisitions including Alienware (2006) and Perot Systems (2009). As of 2009, the company sold personal computers, servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, and computer peripherals. Dell also sells HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players and other electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications.
Dell is the sixth largest company in Texas by total revenue, according to Fortune magazine. It is the second largest non-oil company in Texas – behind AT&T – and the largest company in the Greater Austin area
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Eligibility Criteria :
B.Tech CSE/IT/ECE/EIE & BCA/MCA
Batch : 2012 & 2013 Candidates with No Backlogs at the time.
In Hand Salary : 18,000 per month with free Cab Facility.
Job Description :
Troubleshooting for technical issues and upselling related to computers faced by Dell customer’s .Tech Support will be primarily on software & Hardware issues in Desktops, Laptops & other peripheral devices.
Provides support in the inbound or outbound Call Center- Waits in Queue- Fields Customer calls/contacts
· Solves Customer Issues on any product- mostly in warranty Optiplex, Latitude, Dimension, and Inspiron, desktops and portables
· Routes customers when appropriate to proper support queues presentjobs.com
· Partners with Technical Support Specialists to improve customer experience elements (e.g. correct solutions, consistent procedural adherence, relating skills)
· Responsible for regular adjustments that contribute business metric goals
· Acts independently to field support calls/contacts that are technically complex in nature independently
· Acts independently to fields support calls/contacts that interpersonally complex in nature independently
· Accurately discerns the appropriate situations in which to escalate a customer’s issue to other specialty groups
Skills Required :
Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills, Service orientation, technical troubleshooting skills, working knowledge of MS Office Products. Time Management Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Team Player, Open to Feedback. Computer hardware knowledge preferable.
Candidate Requirements :
• Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24×7 environment.
• Should have excellent communication skills in English.
• Should be open to relocate to Chandigarh / Mohali in case of outstation candidates.( relocation assistance provided )
Registration Process :
You can apply only registration through the link
http://www.emaxinstitutes.com > Placements
No Registration Fee. No on spot registration will be entertained. Registration Open till 5th November, 2012 (Monday)
Date (Between 5 November to 15 November, 2012) & Venue of Interview will be intimated to the registered Candidates on their Email.
Eligible Interested Candidates from All Colleges and All Universities can register online on the link given above. They will be emailed Hall Tickets before 3 Days of the Interview Schedule. Venue & Date of their interview will be given in the Hall Tickets. Candidates are required to come with their Hall Tickets on the interview day.